Thursday, May 7, 2015

Morning Illusions

Sensing inevitable change....wanting it, tasting it and repelling anything that tries to subdue it.  Taking myself seriously, as seriously as I would take a child describing a vivid dream.  I see things.  I see things uniquely.  I see things always connected. Nature is connected to my chore.  It's sounds and textures...beauty and energy.  

I went to the window to capture what I was looking out at... The nature that was moving inside me this morning and at the same time reflecting back at me was my cozy spot.  The place where coffee, pen and paper, heart and hope, scribble out intention and dispel fears and pessimism.  This illusion of the two being one struck me as the very reality of who I am.  This is how I view life. Present in the now of things but the strong impression of the universe moving around me is continually bringing new possible realities into focus.  So clear are the impressions that if I could dispel the hesitation, the haulting piece of me..... I would walk into it and the strong illusion would become my reality. 

1 comment:

  1. Your thoughts and feelings are beautifully captured in your words and picture!

    ReplyDelete