Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Intuitive Gift?

Okay.so I am a very intuitive person. I feel the energy around me, all of it! Some of the energy is easy to understand, easy to hold space for and other energy is wild unbridled and carries a certain weight with it that freaks me out! I know where I have to go with this. Just observing it, as I observe a storm coming in from my window. Giving it a wide gerth so it can freely express itself and allowing the person from where the energy origininated to walk their journey. I live with 4 young people, ages 13-20. On the road to finding themselves, their independence and spreading their wings. At times it literally feels like I'm in a room with giant Eagles all spreading their wings at the same time and frantically flapping to push off the ground. Fearfully beautiful energy.

Inside me I am trying to find that energy. i know I can no longer hold all the spaces I have been holding for others and find me. Being intuitive it is impossible for me to let go of the parental concerns that come with living with your young adult children. At the same time I matter and having more balance is so necessary so I can hear myself. I have lost my footing. I am no longer grounded in who I am.

I AM
A lover of: nature,quiet, music,art dance,ideas,and observing everything
I love to hear the voice of children express their truth and the beauty in their eyes when they know they've been heard
I love touch, the tender touch of my lover that warms and melts me,
The embracing arms of my children that openly express love
The kind embrace of friendship that lets you know I am not alone.
I want to grow as a woman,as an artist, teacher and so much more.....
I want to turn my intuitive gaze on me and hear me so that I can start a new journey.
I am unfolding! 




        

No comments:

Post a Comment